Broadly, the responsibilities of WorkSafe Victoria are to:
- help avoid workplace injuries occurring
- enforce Victoria's occupational health and safety laws
- provide reasonably priced workplace injury insurance for employers
- help injured workers back into the workforce
- manage the workers' compensation scheme by ensuring the prompt delivery of appropriate services and adopting prudent financial practices.
Learn more about WorkSafe's:
- Vision, mission and values
- Statutory obligations
- Injury and claims area
- Safety and prevention area
You can also learn more about WorkSafe Agents
Annual Report 2015
Reducing Red Tape
Download the Minister's Statement of Expectation Letter
Contact the WorkSafe Advisory Service.