Crowd Control At Venues And Events
- Crowd Control At Venues And Events (PDF 1348kb)
Document Type: Publication
Industry: Hospitality, Security,
Category: Occupational violence,
Division Author: Manufacturing
Publication Date: 01 January 2007
Date First Published: 01 September 2006
Summary: This publication is intended for venue and event host employers, crowd control agencies and crowd control staff, and provides tools and recommendations for controlling entry into events, monitoring and communicating on crowd and individual behaviour, dealing with potentially aggressive or violent behaviour and coordinating emergency evacuation of an event.
About this publication
Crowd Control At Venues And Events is a 44 page publication for venue and event host employers, crowd control agencies and crowd control staff. The guide has tools and recommendations for:
- controlling entry into venues or events
- monitoring and communicating on crowd and individual behaviour
- dealing with potentially aggressive, abusive or violent behaviour
- physically managing aggressive, abusive or violent behaviour
- administering and coordinating 'first response' first aid or critical care; or
- coordinating emergency evacuation of a venue or event.
For information and advice on this subject or to check the availability of this publication for ordering, contact the Advisory Service on 1800 136 089.