Support centre

Claim Enquiries

Support Centre - Claim Enquiries Close

Most popular questions

Injury Support Provider Search

This search tool is designed to help you find WorkSafe registered providers in your location area. You will need a GP referral and approval from your VWA Agent. Attendant care providers marked * have been independently reviewed against quality standards. Please refer to the Important Information and Disclaimer for further information.