The self-insurance bulletin is a message board established to offer stakeholders the opportunity to provide written submissions about the following self-insurance activities:
- New applications for approval as a self-insurer
- Applications for renewal of approval as a self-insurer
- Guidelines being developed for self-insurers by the Victorian WorkCover Authority (VWA) (where required)
When an activity is open for submission details of the activity including a submissions closure date will be listed under the relevant heading below.
Submissions should be made in accordance with the following WorkSafe Victoria guidelines:
- External Guideline #13 – Consultation for initial applications and renewals of approval as a self-insurer (for submissions on new applications and applications for renewal of approval as a self-insurer)
- External Guideline #17 – Guide to consultation when developing guidelines for self-insurers (for submissions on self-insurance guidelines under development).
Requests for further information and submissions should be directed to: the Manager – Self-Insurance Operations, WorkSafe Victoria, 222 Exhibition Street, Melbourne VIC 3000; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; or phone: 03 9641 1444.
New Applications for Approval as a self-insurer
Stakeholder submissions are currently invited on the following applications for approval as a self-insurer:
Municipal Association of Victoria (MAV) (submission due by 27 August 2016) including the following 31 entities:
Applications for Renewal of Approval as a self-insurer
Stakeholder submissions are currently invited on the following applications for renewal of approval as a self-insurer:
- Myer Holdings Limited (submission due by 31 July 2016)
- Goodman Fielder Pty Limited (submission due by 23 August 2016)
- BP Australia Group Pty Ltd (submission due by 31 August 2016)
Self-insurance Guidance Material
There is currently no Guidance Material that require consultation with self-insurers.