Support centre

Claim Enquiries

Support Centre - Claim Enquiries Close

Most popular questions

Application For Replacement Of A Lost, Stolen Or Destroyed Explosives Licence

About the Licence
Apply for a replacement licence
More information

About the Licence 

If your explosives licence is lost, stolen or destroyed, complete this form to get a replacement licence.


  • $50

Licence is valid for up to 5 years.

Where to send the form

  • Lodge your completed application form at a participating Australia Post outlet.
  • Ensure your form is completed correctly and all supporting information is provided. Your signature must be witnessed by an Australia Post officer when you lodge your application.
  • An Australia Post officer will check your application form, verify all supporting information and will forward your application to WorkSafe for processing.

Link to the application form
Application for replacement of a lost, stolen or destroyed explosives licence

Apply for a replacement licence 

Contact WorkSafe to advise you need a replacement explosives licence. WorkSafe will provide you with instructions on how to lodge this form.

Complete the application form and also provide two passport quality and size photographs.

More information