Licence To Access High Consequence Dangerous Goods
You will require a licence to access High Consequence Dangerous Goods (HCDG) if you import, export, manufacture, store, sell, supply, use, handle, transfer, transport or dispose of HCDG.
Applicants can be an individual, body corporate or a non-public body corporate company – different application requirements apply for each type of applicant. See the checklist on the application for more details
- $106 per licence class application
- $26.5 for an amendment to the licence
- $67 for a replacement licence
- $40 National Police check
- $20 ASIO security assessment (if you have previously completed an ASIO security assessment through WorkSafe you do not need repeat or pay for this assessment again.)
Licence is valid for up to 5 years.
Where to send the form
WorkSafe Licensing branch
GPO Box 4293
Melbourne VIC 3001
Link to the application form
Licence to access High Consequence Dangerous Goods
Complete the application form and also provide:
- Identification form – natural person to be completed by the individual who is applying for, or nominating someone to, access the HCDG. You must also provide:
- 100 points of identification at least one with your photograph and signature,
- identification showing your date of birth,
- 2 verified passport sized photographs
- Identification form – non-individual only complete this formif applicant is abody corporate.(If you have previously completed these identification forms, you do not need to complete them again, unless your details have changed.)
- Application to conduct a National Police check and ASIO security assessment form including drivers licence details
- Security plan
If you are renewing your licence you are not required to complete the identification forms again unless your details have changed. In addition to providing the information above, please provide your existing licence number.