Information For Employers
If one of your workers is injured, it's important that you provide them with support as soon as possible and demonstrate a commitment to helping them return to work.
The following chart provides an overview of the return to work process you should follow to help meet your return to work obligations.
- Find out who's involved in the claims process for employers
- Your obligations
- Small business support
- Return to work inspectors
- Getting return to work assistance - occupational rehabilitation
- Incentives for employing an injured worker
- A guide for employers - What to do if a worker is injured
- The Australasian Faculty of Occupational and Environmental Medicine consensus statement on the Health Benefits of Work