Construction Induction Card
All people performing construction work require proof of having completed a general OHS construction induction for the industry.
- You pay the cost of your training course, which can vary between RTO's. The licence application fee is included in the training course fee.
Licence is valid for life.
- To obtain a construction induction card, you must register and attend a construction induction training course with a registered training organisation (RTO). You must provide the RTO with photo ID.
- While you wait for your construction induction card to be issued, you can use the 'statement of attainment' issued by the RTO as proof of having completed the training.
- As long as you have a statement of attainment, you can do construction work while waiting to receive your construction induction card.
- Contact the Licensing branch on 1300 852 562 or email email@example.com