WorkSafe participates in sponsorships that support our aim to increase awareness and commitment for workplace safety, effective worker rehabilitation and return to work programs.
Every WorkSafe sponsorship needs to achieve one or more of the following:
- significant exposure of our image and one or more of our key messages
- awareness of our image and one or more of our key messages
- compliment our strategic priorities
- provide a significant return on our investment.
Apply for a community sponsorship
WorkSafe considers applications for community sponsorship opportunities four times each year – in February, May, August and November.
Next application deadline
- Applications due: 2 November 2017
- Review process: 4 weeks
- Response provided to you: 7 December 2017
If you'd like to present a community sponsorship opportunity to WorkSafe, you're welcome to apply. Your application should describe the opportunity in detail and effectively demonstrate:
- It's purpose
- Key date/s
- Cost of investment
- Alignment with WorkSafe's strategic objectives
- Benefits being offered
- Awareness and reach of the opportunity
- Profile and prestige
- Brand alignment and positioning
- Target audience for opportunity
- Potential for activation by WorkSafe eg communication of key messages
- Opportunities for engagement of WorkSafe employees
- Other sponsors
- Any other relevant details.
Your application should be no more than three A4 pages long.
You can send your community sponsorship application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.