Most of us understand the impact that workplace stress can have on both the well being of employees and the profitability of a business. Turnover, absenteeism and poor productivity are some of the obvious outcomes that hold a business back from thriving in a modern economy. And yet, few employers have a coherent system in place to identify and control workplace stress.
Join us for a FREE, informative briefing we are co-hosting with Baw Baw Shire Council and the Victorian Chamber of Commerce and Industry where we will discuss what workplace stress is and share practical advice on how to reduce the risks to your employees. These sessions will include:
- The current state of workplace stress: insights from recent studies
- Understanding the work-related factors that make a job stressful
- How to identify mental health hazards in your workplace
- Developing a system to control mental health hazards and reduce the risk
- Questions, answers and discussion
Warragul Goods Shed is located at the South Eastern end of Warragul Railway Station Carpark, Queen Street, Warragul.