Your workplace is a reflection of you
Your physical and mental wellbeing is everything. Everyone deserves to be safe at work. We're asking Victorians to look at their workplaces differently because your workplace is a reflection of you.
Your physical and mental wellbeing is everything. Everyone deserves to be safe at work.
Get your workplace involved
You can get your workplace involved and help spread the word to keep workplaces safe. Receive a USB full of material and information that will help support change in the workplace.
Here's what other people have pledged
- I pledge to tell someone if something is unsafe
- I pledge to look out for bullies
- I pledge to ensure safety is practiced every minute, every second
- I pledge to ensure my employer takes the health and safety of their employees seriously
- I pledge to not just speak up but to take action against bullying
- I pledge to not walk past unsafe circumstances.
Nearly 1 in 10
Australian employees said they have been bullied in the workplace in the last 6 months. *Safe Work Australia, 2015
Because Victorians spend around one-third of their time in the workplace, work plays an important role in our health, safety and wellbeing. ** TNS, 2015
Relative to workers with high engagement, workers with low engagement have approximately 12% more sick days per month and an average performance loss of eight per cent, costing employers $4796 per annum.