For health professionals

This part of the website contains information for health care professionals treating injured workers. If you're an injured worker or employer this information may help you understand how you can work with health care providers.

You'll also find practical advice on the work-related injury claims and return to work pages.

Please note: We're still working on this area of the website – if something's missing, try the list of pages with updates in progress.

Listed A-Z

  1. Certificate of Capacity

    Certificate types, video instructions for medical practitioners, physios, chiros and osteos.

  2. Fees and policies

    Includes gym and swim, GPs, medical practitioners, physiotherapy, psychology and remedial massage.

  3. Information for GPs

    Clinical resources, certificate of capacity, return to work, training for GPs, WorkSafe and TAC patients.

  4. Information for independent impairment assessors (IIAs)

    Medical practitioners trained to assess injured workers for permanent impairment benefit claims.

  5. Information for independent medical examiners (IME)

    Learn more about independent medical examiners or apply to become one.

  6. Invoice WorkSafe

    Invoice guidelines, electronic invoice lodgement, Health Industry Claims and Payments Service (HICAPS).

  7. Register as a service provider

    Includes chiro, counselling, dental, medical, occupational therapy, physio, psychology, social work.

Popular tasks