Loss and grief counselling: Register as a provider

Register as a loss and grief counselling service provider.

Date last updated

Tuesday 07 Apr 2020

Important notice

WorkSafe is currently reviewing the registration standard for providers of loss and grief counselling in light of the National Association for Grief and Loss Victoria ceasing to operate. WorkSafe is not able to accept requests for registration from new loss and grief counsellors until this review has been completed.

Currently registered loss and grief counsellors can continue to provide loss and grief counselling services to injured workers. If you need further information, please email: [email protected]