Online digital licences available
- Dangerous goods driver licence
- Driver transporting explosives licence
- Pyrotechnician licence
- Use blasting explosives licence
- High risk work licence
- High Consequence Dangerous Goods permit
Contact WorkSafe Advisory for replacement of these licences
For licences not available online, you will need to contact WorkSafe Advisory
- Asbestos licence
- Carcinogen licence
- Explosive entities licence
- High Consequence Dangerous Goods licence
- all licences are valid for up to five years from the issue date and fees may apply
- plastic licence cards will no longer be issued for online digital licences. Your digital licence can be viewed via your myWorkSafe account.
Online digital licence replacement
To do this, you will need to do the following:
1. Go to myWorkSafe.vic.gov.au to log in or create a myWorkSafe account if you are a new user.
2. See "Link licence" under 'Quick links' or "Active licences" under 'Licences'
3. Click on Link Licence or Active licences.
- This will take you to Find my licence where instructions will be provided to view your licence online and print your lost, stolen or destroyed licence.
- If you do not know your licence number please contact WorkSafe Advisory