Notification Of Dangerous Goods Storage And Handling
Complete this form if your workplace stores or handles dangerous goods in excess of the relevant quantities specified in the table in Schedule 2 of the Dangerous Goods (Storage and Handling) Regulations 2012.
You should contact WorkSafe to:
- notify of schedule 2 hazardous chemicals exceeding manifest quantities
- amend your existing details
- advise you are no longer using, storing or handling schedule 2 hazardous chemicals at the workplace and it is not likely that you will be using, storing or handling these in future
- notify the abandonment of an underground, partially underground or fully mounded tank that was used to store flammable gases and flammable liquids.
- No fee applies.
Notifications are valid for 5 years
- Complete the notification form and submit to the licensing branch.
Where to send the form
WorkSafe Licensing branch
GPO Box 4293
Melbourne VIC 3001
Link to the notification form
Notification of dangerous goods storage and handling
- Contact the Licensing branch on 1300 852 562 or email email@example.com
- Refer to regulation 66 of the Dangerous Goods (Storage and Handling) Regulations 2012
- Refer to Schedule 2, Manifest Quantity of the Dangerous Goods (Storage and Handling) Regulations 2012
- View Dangerous Goods (Storage & Handling) Regulations 2012