Notification of lead risk work
- You must notify WorkSafe if your worker is involved in a lead process where the blood lead level of the employee is reasonably likely to exceed
- (a) 1.45 micromoles/litre (30 micrograms/decilitre)
- (b) 0.48 micromoles/litre (10 micrograms/decilitre) for a woman of reproductive capacity
- You must notify WorkSafe within seven days of identification of the lead-risk work.
- No fee applies
Where to send the form
WorkSafe Occupational Hygiene unit
GPO Box 4306
Melbourne VIC 3000
Fax: (03) 9641 1552
Link to the notification form
Notification of a lead risk job
- Complete the notification form and submit to WorkSafe.