Permit To Have Unsupervised Access To HCDG
Complete this application form to be granted unsupervised access to high consequence dangerous goods. Your employer must hold a HCDG licence.
- No fee applies.
- $40 National Police check
- $20 ASIO security assessment (if you have previously completed an ASIO security assessment through WorkSafe you do not need to repeat or pay for this assessment again.)
Permit is valid for 5 years
Getting the application form
Where to send the form
- Lodge your completed application form at a participating Australia Post outlet.
- Ensure your form is completed correctly and all supporting information is provided. Your signature must be witnessed by an Australia Post officer when you lodge your application.
- An Australia Post officer will check your application form, verify all supporting information and will forward your application to WorkSafe for processing.
Complete the application form but do not sign it, and also provide:
- Application to conduct a National Police check and ASIO security assessment form
- Drivers licence details
- Passport size and quality photograph
- 100 points of identification