Rehabilitation at home service fees effective from 1st July 2020
WorkSafe will pay up to a maximum amount for the following categories of the service.
|Item number||Service description||Maximum payment rate|
- Initial Assessment (Suitability for Program, individual program plan).
- Coordination of all in-home service.
- Remote support(education, pain management education, RTW counselling, exercise compliance and customer satisfaction).
- Progress reports (to surgeon, GP, WorkSafe Agent).
- Liason and communication (GP, WorkSafe Agent, Employer, Others).
-Discharge management (including referral to community-based healthcare providers if required).
Post-acute care (must be an IRQS-registered attendant care provider)
Provider must be registered as a WorkSafe approved Rehabilitation at Home services provider
Agent approval is required for Rehab at Home services where the:
- services are required beyond 8 weeks, or
- the total cost of the package on a claim is over $3,000.
Maximum fees listed in this fee schedule are exclusive of GST. If GST is applicable, WorkSafe Victoria will pay the GST component in addition to the maximum fee. Providers should provide a tax invoice where amounts are subject to GST. For queries regarding whether the services you provide to an injured worker are taxable (that is, subject to GST) please contact the Australian Taxation Office and/or your tax advisor.