What it contains

A Vehicle Licence to Transport Dangerous Goods (FTL) is issued in accordance with the Dangerous Goods (Transport by Road or Rail) Regulations 2018. You need this licence when a road vehicle is used to transport:

  • dangerous goods that are in a receptacle with a capacity of more than 500L, or
  • more than 500kg of dangerous goods in a receptacle

This document is a blank application form for a vehicle licence to transport dangerous goods. You can find more information and supplementary notes at the end of the form.