What it contains
This document can help minimise health and safety risks for workers putting up prefabricated timber roof trusses on second storey extensions. It asks questions about planning for the job, tools needed and how to keep everyone safe. The checklist includes questions such as:
- Where am I going, what am I doing and what do I need?
- How long will it take, what do I have to do and do I have enough tradies with the right skills for the job?
- What are the risks?
- Do I have everything I need to keep everybody safe?
- Are my tools in a safe condition for the job?
- What do we need to do before we arrive on site?
- What do we need to do before we start work?
- What personal protective equipment do we need to do the job?