What it contains
This document helps workplaces plan for jobs to reduce health and safety risks when putting up timber wall frames. It asks questions about planning for the job, tools needed and how to keep everyone safe. The checklist includes questions such as:
- Where am I going, what am I doing and what do I need?
- How long will it take, what do I have to do and do I have enough tradies with the right skills for the job?
- Will my work impact on others and what are the risks?
- Do I have everything I need to keep everyone safe?
- Is there a safer way to do things?
- Are my tools in a safe condition for the job?
- What do we need to do before we arrive on site?
- What do we need to do before we start work?
- What personal protective equipment do we need to do the job?