What it contains

The WorkSafe Agent can, for a specified period, pay or reimburse the reasonable costs of daily living expenses where a worker is required to reside in a supported accommodation facility as a direct result of a work-related injury or illness under Victorian workers compensation legislation.

After this time, the worker may be required to make a payment towards the costs of residing in supported accommodation by contributing to their daily living expenses.