What it contains
The loss of a loved one at work will probably be one of the most difficult experiences you will ever go through. The purpose of this information sheet is to help you understand what you may experience and provide some strategies for coping during this difficult time.
It covers the following topics:
- What is grief?
- Reactions you may experience
- Other feelings you may experience
- Do you need professional counselling?
- How can you access counselling?
- Caring for children
- When to seek immediate help from a healthcare professional
- Difficult dates
- Will you ever get over your loss?