What it contains
This document can help minimise health and safety risks for plumbers installing new stormwater and sewer lines. It includes questions such as:
- Where am I going, what am I doing and what do I need?
- How long will it take, what do I have to do and do I have enough tradies with the right skills for the job?
- What are the risks?
- Do I have everything I need to keep myself and other people safe?
- Are my tools in a safe condition for the job?
- What do we need to do after we arrive, but before we start work?
- What personal protective equipment do we need to do the job?