What it contains
Rateable remuneration is payment made to a worker that is subject to a premium. It’s not always obvious what is and is not rateable remuneration. Motor vehicle and overnight accommodation allowances require extra care to make sure you’re getting it right.
This document outlines:
- what a motor vehicle allowance is
- how to calculate what portion is not rateable remuneration
- what an overnight accommodation allowance is
- how it’s different from a living away from home allowance
- what portion of overnight accommodation allowance is not rateable remuneration.