WorkSafe has developed a series of templates to help labour hire agencies and hosts meet their occupational health and safety obligations. They are available in four parts as explained below.
- Labour hire templates: engaging with the hostThese templates are for labour hire agencies to use when they are first contacted by a host employer.
- First contact checklist
- Hazard register
- Assessment of host’s system for managing occupational health and safety
- Labour hire agency occupational health and safety ‘health check’
- Monitoring inspection record
- Labour hire templates: assessing the workplace
- Labour hire templates: placing a worker
- Labour hire templates: hosts