Report fraud against the WorkSafe scheme
Fraud occurs when someone dishonestly obtain or attempts to gain a payment or benefit from WorkSafe that they are not entitled to receive.
Workers who are working while in receipt of WorkSafe payments without notifying WorkSafe or their employer that they have returned to work.
Service provider fraud
Service providers or health practitioners who have billed or received payment from WorkSafe for services that did not take place.
If you suspect someone is dishonestly obtaining or attempting to gain a payment or benefit from WorkSafe that they are not entitled to receive, you can:
- call the fraud and non-compliance hotline on 03 9641 1051 during business hours
- complete the reporting a suspected fraud form
- complete the reporting a service provider or health practitioner form
- you don't have to give us your name if you prefer to remain anonymous
- provide as much information as you can
- don't worry if you can't give answers to all the questions