Licences and registrations

Apply for licences, manage your existing licence or application, and find licensing information.

Image of a driver at the wheel in the cab of a truck.

Do you need a licence?

Performing high risk tasks? You might need a licence. WorkSafe requires businesses and people performing high risk tasks to either get a licence, a permit, or make an official notification before starting work.

Find out if you need a licence

Digital licences

Some licences including blasting explosives, dangerous goods driver, dangerous goods vehicle (Fleet Trailer Licence), engineered stone, high risk work, High Consequence Dangerous Goods (HCDG) permit, driver transporting explosives, plant registration and pyrotechnician are available in a digital format.

Digital licence information Validate a digital licence