What it contains
This checklist explains which jobs, under Occupational Health and Safety laws, require certifications, licences, qualifications and WorkSafe certificates of competency.
The document covers:
- scaffolders, dogmen and riggers
- crane operators, mobile concrete placing boom operators, forklift operators
- tele-handler operators, hoist and elevating platform operators, elevating work platform operators
- earthmoving equipment operators, welders and asbestos removalists
- electrical contractors, electricians, plumbers and trainees