All applicants must complete the WorkSafe Application for Registration to Provide Services to Workers form and provide all requested documentation including copies of qualifications and membership (or evidence of eligibility for membership) where required. WorkSafe will contact providers if additional information or clarification is required before processing the application.
Requirements - qualifications and experience
- complete the WorkSafe Application for Registration to Provide Services to Workers form
- meet the requirements to be registered as an Attendant Carer (see Attendant Care section)
- agree to complete running sheets (as required) of duties performed which is signed by the worker and provided to the WorkSafe Agent within 48 hours
- agree to provide a verbal report to the on-call monitoring service detailing the nature of the event and the call-out outcome
- provide suitably trained staff to deliver remote, low level support to a worker during one of the following:
- an overnight period from 11pm to 7am, seven days a week
- a day period from 7am to 11pm, seven days a week, or
- a day and overnight period available 24 hours, seven days a week
- provide documented current proof that they have an emergency management plan in place which demonstrates senior manager availability and escalation is available in the event of an incident, multiple call-outs or if personnel are not contactable.
Registration can be maintained by the provider continuing to meet the registration criteria and any amendments to the criteria made by WorkSafe. WorkSafe reserves the right to audit providers to ensure compliance with all criteria and standards.
Please only use the suggested forms for this provider.