What WorkSafe will do
WorkSafe will review your application and notify you of the outcome in writing. If a discrepancy arises with your submission a WorkSafe representative will contact you directly.
If approval is given, a letter will be sent advising of when services may commence, along with a provider number for invoicing purposes.
Note: Services will not be paid for until approval has been granted via this registration process.
What you need to do
Complete the online Provider Registration form.
Please ensure you have the following supporting documents ready to be included with your submission.
NDIA and DHHS providers:
- NDIA Registration Certificate
- DHHS Letter of Registration
For all other providers:
- Conflict of Interest policy
- Organisational policies/processes for responding to potential or actual abuse, neglect, exploitation and preventable injury
- Policy/process regarding the handling of client/worker’s money/finances
- Complaints policy
- Public Liability Insurance policy
- Professional Indemnity Insurance policy
- Staff training calendar
- Organisation structure chart (NDIA/DHHS excluded)
- Code of Conduct/Code of Ethics or Service Charter (NDIA/DHHS excluded)
- Two written references from independent community and/or health professionals (NDIA/DHHS excluded)