You're a worker of the Crown for WorkCover insurance if you are:
- responsible Minister of the Crown
- a member of the Legislative Council or the Legislative Assembly
- a person holding any judicial or other office to which the person is appointed by the Governor in Council
- a bail justice
- any person being the holder of any office as member of any public corporation, institution or body or of the governing body thereof
- a member of police personnel within the meaning of the Police Regulation Act 1958 in respect of the exercise and performance of the powers and duties as such a member, whether arising at common law or under any statute by the instructions of superiors or otherwise.