Fireworks discharge notification

Complete this online form to notify WorkSafe at least seven days before discharging fireworks or Chinese firecrackers.

What you'll need

  • a form of identification to verify your identity
  • details about your fireworks licence
  • details about the person or organisation conducting the fireworks display
  • details about the person who contracted the display
  • details about the pyrotechnician
  • details about any Chinese fireworks
  • details about fireworks storage
  • details about a site assessment, including a site plan
  • details about the fireworks being used in the display

Print form

You can also download and complete this notification via PDF.