These are the most common injuries and hazards for people working in children's services, as shown by injury claims.
WorkSafe expects employers to have safety solutions in place to protect workers from the most common sources of injury.
Hazards and Solutions
- Hazard 1 Bending kneeling and squatting
- Hazard 2 Disease
- Hazard 3 Lifting and moving children and equipment
- Hazard 4 Storing equipment materials and toys
- Hazard 5 Work-related stress bullying and harassment
- Hazard 6 Working in the kitchen