These are the most common injuries and hazards for people working in the fast food industry, as shown by injury claims.
WorkSafe expects employers to have safety solutions in place to protect workers from the most common sources of injury.
Hazards and Solutions
- Hazard 1 Burns
- Hazard 2 Lifting pushing pulling and handling items equipment and trolleys
- Hazard 3 Power equipment and sharp objects
- Hazard 4 Repetitive work and awkward postures
- Hazard 5 Slips trips and falls
- Hazard 6 Work-related stress bullying and work-related violence