Motor vehicle dealers including tyre fitters
These are the most common injuries and hazards for people working in motor vehicle dealerships, including car wholesaling, car retailing, and tyre retailing including tyre fitting, as shown by injury claims.
WorkSafe expects employers to have safety solutions in place to protect workers from the most common sources of injury.
Hazards and Solutions
- Hazard 1 Explosions
- Hazard 2 Lifting bending and twisting
- Hazard 3 Pushing and pulling
- Hazard 4 Removing and fitting wheels and tyres
- Hazard 5 Using powered tools and equipment
- Hazard 6 Work-related stress bullying and harassment