The premium will be calculated using your employer performance rating and the industry rate for each of these workplaces. This provides a greater incentive for labour hire employers to improve workplace health and safety for their workers.
What you need to do
- Supply the following details to your WorkSafe Agent in advance of each new workers' compensation policy commencing:
- the legal name and business name of each on-hire client
- the address of each on-hire client
- your head office address.
- Upon receipt of these details, your WorkSafe Agent will advise you of the appropriate industry classification to help you calculate your remuneration
- When you know the classification, you must advise your WorkSafe Agent of the client's workplaces and the relevant remuneration
- Your WorkSafe Agent will register these on-hire workplaces to your WorkCover insurance
- Once your WorkSafe Agent has recorded all the relevant information, they can provide an estimate of total premium payable for the coming period.