Make a complaint

WorkSafe takes complaints seriously and we want to hear from you if you have a complaint.

Report a health and safety concern

If you'd like to report a health and safety concern, contact the WorkSafe advisory service

Complaints management at WorkSafe

Please do not complete the online complaints form if you are reporting health and safety concerns or incidents - please contact the WorkSafe advisory service directly.

If you have a complaint, you are encouraged to complete our online complaints form so we can start taking action to resolve the complaint.

Alternatively, you can call the Advisory team on 1800 136 089 to lodge your complaint on the phone.

For information about WorkSafe in your own language.

TIS National: 13 14 50

Deaf, hearing or speech impaired? Contact the National Relay Service on 1800 555 660 or visit their website.