Benefit from a tailored safety action plan that comes to you
Your safety consultant will come to your workplace and work with you to help identify hazards and provide a practical safety action plan, tailored to your business' needs and size.
Free and independent
Benefit from practical, tailored safety advice from an independent OHS consultant.
The program’s consultants are not employed by WorkSafe and their recommendations are completely confidential.
Tailored to your business
Your OHS consultant will come to your workplace and make safety recommendations right for your business.
Powered by WorkSafe
Funded by WorkSafe to help you keep your employees safe and improve occupational health and safety in Victoria.
What else should I expect?
- The plan will help your organisation prioritise issues and provide advice on implementing strategies to avoid or resolve potential safety issues in your workplace
- Your initial on-site visit will last up to 3 hours, and any follow-up visits will be around 2-3 hours
- The consultant will also provide a follow-up service to see how you're tracking with the plan.
- Small and medium business
Small and medium-sized businesses (up to 60 employees) with a WorkCover insurance policy.
- Sole traders with contractors