Walk-in consultation delays
Due to current COVID-19 pandemic there may be delays in walk-in consultation of your workplace.
Benefit from a tailored safety action plan that comes to you
Do you own a small business with 60 or less employees? Small and medium businesses are busy but making your small business safe is essential. It often saves you time in the long run. The best part – the consultant comes to your business at a time that's convenient for you. The consultant will work with you to identify hazards and risks and provide a practical safety action plan, tailored to your business needs and size.
The program’s consultants are not employed by WorkSafe and their recommendations are completely confidential.
Benefit from practical, tailored safety advice from an independent OHS consultant.
Your OHS consultant will come to your workplace and make safety recommendations right for your business.
What else should I expect?
- The plan will help your organisation prioritise issues and provide advice on implementing strategies to avoid or resolve potential safety issues in your workplace
- Your initial on-site visit will last up to 3 hours, and any follow-up visits will be around 2-3 hours
- The consultant will also provide a follow-up service to see how you're tracking with the plan.
- Small and medium business
Small and medium-sized businesses (up to 60 employees) with a WorkCover insurance policy.
- Sole traders with contractors
Sole traders with contractors may be also eligible to apply but must hold a WorkCover insurance policy.