Osteopathy service fees effective from 1 July 2018
WorkSafe will pay up to a maximum amount for the following categories of the service.
|Item number||Service description||Maximum payment rate|
|OS100||Initial Consultation New Patient (AND > = 30 mins)
- History, examination and treatment, including report to employer/Agent.
|OS102||Standard Consultation (AND > = 20 mins)
- History, examination and treatment
- History, examination and treatment for workers with specific injuries based on prior approval
|OS106||Restricted Consultation Application
- Completion of Restricted Consultation Application Form
|OS109||Review Consultation - on request of employer, Agent, or WorkSafe (AND > = 15 mins)
- History, examination and treatment, including report to employer/Agent
Maximum fees listed in this fee schedule are exclusive of GST. If GST is applicable, WorkSafe Victoria will pay the GST component in addition to the maximum fee. Providers should provide a tax invoice where amounts are subject to GST. For queries regarding whether the services you provide to an injured worker are taxable (that is, subject to GST) please contact the Australian Taxation Office and/or your tax advisor.