Psychology service fees effective from 1 July 2018
WorkSafe will pay up to a maximum amount for the following categories of the service.
|Item number||Service description||Maximum payment rate|
- Per person rate (between 4 and 10 persons per group)
- Maximum of one hour. Any consultations greater than one hour will require pre-approval by the WorkSafe Agent.
|PS603||Neuropsychology Consultation||$167.33 per hour|
|Psychology notification and review forms|
|PS604||Notification Form Consultation
- Consultation involving discussion with injured worker re: goals of treatment and including completion of Psychology treatment notification form
|PS109||Review Form Consultation
- Review consultation including completion of Psychology review form
- Following a prescribed injury
- Following a death
Maximum fees listed in this fee schedule are exclusive of GST. If GST is applicable, WorkSafe Victoria will pay the GST component in addition to the maximum fee. Providers should provide a tax invoice where amounts are subject to GST. For queries regarding whether the services you provide to an injured worker are taxable (that is, subject to GST) please contact the Australian Taxation Office and/or your tax advisor.