Report employer non-compliance
- Failure to forward a claim for compensation
- Late payments or non payment
- Failure to provide suitable duties
- Failure to plan return to work
- Discriminatory conduct following an injury or claim lodgement.
If you think an employer may not have complied with their obligations under the Workplace Injury Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 2013 (WIRC Act) you can complete the reporting employer issues form or call the fraud and non-compliance hotline on 03 9641 1051 during business hours.