Information about: High risk work – for registered training organisations (RTOs)

Advice for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) and prospective RTOs seeking to register to deliver the high risk work training and assessment.


What it contains

You must first register with the Victorian Registration and Qualifications Authority (VRQA) or Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA).

Then, you must notify WorkSafe of your intent to deliver high risk work training and assessment.

This document lays out the information you must provide and the process WorkSafe will go through to review your registration.