Information about: Licence to sell or import explosives

Information and advice for people who want to apply for a licence.

Published: 01 Oct 2012
File type: PDF
File size: 364.57 kB
Length: 3 pages
Reading level: Medium

What it contains

The law requires people performing that work involves selling or importing explosives to hold a current licence and conduct work in a specific manner.

This document outlines:

  • what the licence authorises you to do
  • what is required of you
  • fees
  • what WorkSafe looks at when deciding to issue or renew a licence
  • what to do if you disagree with WorkSafe's decision