What it contains
This document describes how asbestos regulations apply to workplaces when recycling construction and demolition (C&D) materials. Use this guide to plan how to remove asbestos materials before recycling C&D materials.
- what the asbestos regulations are for workplaces recycling construction and demolition (C&D) materials
- how to work out if C&D materials contain asbestos
- the meaning of definitions used in the asbestos regulations
- the duties of asset managers, waste managers, transporters, processors and vendors
- how to prepare and unload materials for delivery
- who is responsible for quality control and auditing materials