What it contains
When workers complete hazardous manual handling tasks, controlling risks can help reduce injuries. This guide explains:
- how to identify hazardous manual handling activities
- the types of activities that can cause injuries, including handling chemicals during delivery, unloading, storage, dipping components and cleaning parts
- how to dispose of waste chemicals
- how to safely manage chemicals in packages and containers, including a safety checklist
- using protective clothing and equipment as a temporary safety measure when handling chemicals
At the end of the document, there is a list of tools for more information.