- Not providing cattle handlers information about tasks, terrain and potential cattle issues.
- Not training the cattle handlers who are mustering your cattle.
- Not wearing a helmet when mustering on horseback.
- Not using seatbelts, doors, nets, speed limiters or other safety features in vehicles.
- Not wearing a helmet when riding quad bikes and some side-by-sides.
- Not reducing the risk of quad bike rollover, for example not installing operator protective devices (OPD).
- Allowing new cattle handlers to muster cattle without supervision.
- Not providing cattle handlers with information about the farm terrain and how the weather changes it.
- Not repairing or maintaining your farm vehicles.