Transition support

Transition support assists injured workers who are no longer entitled to benefits under the workers’ compensation scheme.


Transition support tools

Tools are available to inform workers about external services that will assist them to manage their finances, health and social needs independently of the scheme.

Find support with Ask Izzy

Support services you can use any time you need extra support including food parcels, housing help, financial aid, mental wellness, specialty health assistance and counselling.

Access Ask Izzy