WorkSafe is committed to reducing workplace harm and improving outcomes for injured workers.
The program supports:
- our focus on what will make the biggest difference and have the greatest impact on the health, safety and wellbeing of Victorian workers
- our aim is to support initiatives and organisations that reflect our values and engage with our stakeholders in meaningful ways
2023 WorkSafe Grant Funding Round
Before you begin, read the grant guidelines.
Applications open Monday 6 March 2023.
WorkSafe's 2023 Grant Funding Round will prioritise projects that develop initiatives that promote, enhance and/or support Victoria's network of Health and Safety Representatives (HSR).
Activities considered for funding may include, but are not limited to:
- initiatives that upskill HSRs
- initiatives that demonstrate and highlight the importance and impact of HSRs within workplaces, in particular the business benefits of HSRs
- the development of industry peer support programs for HSRs
- HSR recruitment and retention processes or programs
- initiatives that recognise and reward HSRs within industry
Applications for the grant round open on Monday 6 March and close 2pm Wednesday 19 April 2023. Applicants can apply for up to $300,000 in funding for a project to commence in 2023 with a maximum project length of three years.
If you have any questions please email [email protected]
Manual handling grant round
Applications for the Manual Handling grant round closed on 21 November 2022. All applicants will be informed of the outcome of their applications and the successful recipients will be announced once finalised
If you would like to receive occasional emails about manual handling in the workplace, including training advice, education programs and guidance, subscribe for manual handling updates.