What it contains
A work-related injury or illness can have a big impact on your life. Research has shown that getting back to work is important for your health and wellbeing. The earlier you start planning to return to work, the better your chances of getting back sooner.
It can be difficult to know what to expect following a work-related injury or illness. This guide helps you with:
- ideas for helping you get back to work
- your legal obligations
- your employer’s legal obligation
- the key people involved, and what their role is
- the return to work process
- getting help from your medical practitioner.